Monday, March 4, 2013

Home Made T's

Since Carla has her glamper in full restore mode, I made her a little something to go with her soon to be decked out camper. I saw the idea and had to give it a try!

Here is my little home made glamper T.  Carla is planning on painting her tin can pale yellow, white and maybe some green.   I constructed the whole thing from fabric scraps and used some fusing to give it some body.  Then I zig-zag stitched the whole thing together as one piece, then sewed it on the t-shirt.
 Here is the one I made for myself first.  It is a red rose pattern.  They are really cute.  I am going to make S one next. 

5 comments:

vivian said...

hey Tammy! how cute are those shirts! I bet your friend loved hers. I hope when she finishes her glamper, you'll do a tour for us.
hope all is well in your world!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard for his web site, because here every material is quality based stuff.


My web page: alpha master reseller hosting

Unknown said...

OMG I love it :) I miss you!! Sandy xox

Lee Weber said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love it Tammy !!!! Yvette